Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Rocky road brownies

One thing I miss since being dignosed, is the quick and easiness of cake and brownie mixes.  I love making cake mix cookies or poke cakes. Dressing up plain jane brownie mixes is a favorite pass time.  One bag of GF brownie mix later, I made rocky road brownies. These brownies are made with any of the gluten free brownie mixes that are available.  I've only tried Bob's Red Mill GF brownie mix but I do have some of Betty Crocker's GF mix to try as well. 

Rocky Road Brownies
1 bag or 1 box of GF brownie mix
1/3 cup of chocolate chips
1/3 cup of mini marshmallows
1/2 cup nuts
Follow directions on box or bag for mixing up brownies.  Add chocolate chips, marshmallows and nuts.  Bake in 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment